I have been cursed with super dry skin, and that also includes extremely dry lips. I have literally spent the majority of my life testing out chapstick and trying to get them under control. Now, at age 24 I think I have finally found my saving grace of chapstick (lol) and am loving wearing lipstick!
With dry lips, the last thing you want is to smack on some bright red lipstick and draw even more attention to yourself. But, now that I’m feeling confident about my lips I’m loving trying out new colors and wanted to share with you guys all of my favorite summer lip colors!
(1) Katy Kat Matte in Pink Paws – I only bought this product because it was by Katy Perry, but ended up loving this pale pink! Perfect for when you want just a subtle color on your lips.
(2) REVLON in Sweetheart Valentine – I would recommend this color when you’re wanting a pop of pink, but not trying to over do it. I have a ton of these lip crayons and have got a ton of people hooked on them. They go on so easily and will stay on for hours!
(3) NYX Lingerie in Lace Detail – I am obsessed with this product, and have used it forever! They go on really well, but you’ll want to wait in between applications to let them dry fully. This is the perfect nude, and I pair it with this liner (liner in nude beige)
(4) NYX Lingerie in Satin Ribbon – Another great nude. I typically use this on top of the Satin Ribbon shade and same liner! It’s a nice everyday color.
(5) NYX Liquid Suede in Tea & Cookies – this color is the perfect pale pink for spring and summer! It’s very light, so it takes a few coats!
(6) REVLON Colorbust Matte Balm in Unapologetic – This is a bright color, definitely perfect for the summertime! I ended up wearing this color for my college grad, and it was perfect for photos.
(7) Revlon Ultra HD Matte in Temptation– Picked this up last year when I was trying to decide on a graduation color. The perfect bright pink, and obsessed with the formula. Super easy to apply & isn’t drying for a matte.
(8) REVLON Matte Balm in Fiery – Told you I had a ton of these! This one is a good year round color, and will work with anything!
(9) Winky Lux in Bunny – The perfect red and pink combo. I am obsessed with the formula of this one – so creamy!
(10) Revlon Creme Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow – Love this deeper pink color, would be perfect for all year long!
As seen on me
#3 & #4
Have a great weekend loves, and let me know if you end up trying out any of these lippies!